No trip to South Africa is complete without a visit to their world renowned private game reserves. For those who don’t have an abundance of time time, this itinerary provides you a wonderful opportunity to visit two reserves. Stay at luxury camps & enjoy the tranquil beauty of the bush. You will spend your time on game drives and walks led by professional & experienced guides.
- 2 night at the luxury Tanda Tula Lodge in the Timbavati Game Reserve on full board basis. Daily safari activities depart from your lodge.
- 2 nights Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge in the Sabi Sabi Game Reserve) on a full board basis. Daily safari activities will depart from your lodge.
Day 1- Timbavati Game Reserve
Fly to Hoedpruit airport. Transfer to the Timbavati Game Reserve.
Take an afternoon game drive
Day 2- Timbavati Game Reserve
Experience both morning and evening game activities
Day 3- Timbavati Game Reserve to Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
Morning game drive at Timbavai. Later transfer to Sabi Sabi Game Reserve for evening game activity upon arrival.
Day 4- Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
Take part in game drives & game walks
For an additional fee – take part in a community village visit
Day 5- Sabi Sabi Game Reserve to Johannesburg
Fly back to Johannesburg for your onward journey
AFAR Experiences Special Offer:
$4,481 per person/ $935 single room supplement
- Airport meet and greet services
- All days trips mentioned above are based on the purchase of a seat on a scheduled group departure & includes an English speaking driver/guide
- Morning and evening game activities
- Domestic airfare (Johannesburg- Hoedspruit xx Nelspruit- Johannesburg)
- Transfers between Timbavati and Sabi Sabi
- Meals and accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
All Immersion Journeys Terms & Conditions Apply